19 October 2006

Just wondered

Well, now I have some time off, I'll write some sentences here.

I'm not really that expressive kind of human, the psychology freaks would say that I'm introvert.
So I find it hard to post some really good thoughts here. As I'm not used into it, and what's more it's not my nature at all. I think a lot of things everyday but I'm just imagining them all. I can't really express or realize them, turn them into real things.

But I'm trying to change that, I'm going to post some every thought or whatever I have in my head. I want to be more expressive. Otherwise everybody around me can't really understand me. Even my closest friend sometimes can't understand me.. There are people out there, or someone who wants to be closer to me and wants to understand me more, so I'm trying to make me more understandable ? I guess so..

Let's go over with one simple thought.. Maybe I'm like this because I don't want to cross over the other people's thoughts or feelings or whatever, and hurt them. That's what I thought. And that's what happened sometimes though. Like, just this afternoon my mother offered me a meatball for lunch. Well, I didn't really think that would be a good idea, but I agreed her, I thought that she had buy the meatball for me, so I shouldn't waste it. But it turned out that I only ate a quarter of the portion. I just got better from a fever some days ago, and until now I still reluctant to eat. Well, so I promised that I would reject any offers of food that I may dislike (Bad thing I'm picky of food), because I would waste more money if I ate it but I didn't manage to finish it. Because I didn't waste only the food but the rice too.

Well, I have to finish my meal. And I want to do some other things too. I think this is it for now. I'll write again, hopefully tomorrow.

Any critics (especially my English spelling/grammar) would be kindly accepted. Just post in the comments. Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not approve on it. I regard as nice post. Especially the designation attracted me to read the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.